- This event has passed.
Twin Falls County Fair Gun Giveaway
August 30 - September 4
- You will receive a bucket of whiffle balls.
- You will throw each ball, one at a time, at the moving target.
- When you have thrown all balls, you will press the “stop button” to stop target motion and record your total throwing time.
- Your score will be based on speed and accuracy. Those who get the highest number of balls in the target tray, in the shortest amount of time will receive the highest scores. In the event of tied scores, winners will be selected by a drawing.
- Winners may choose from a list of available prize packages. Packages will include one or more 9mm pistols and/or one or more digital camera outfits. The final number of prizes to be awarded will be determined by total participation. As we reach predefined levels of participation, additional prizes will be added to the pot.
- In the event that total participation does not meet the minimum requirement to add the first prize, the we reserve the right to award firearms accessories or photographic accessories instead of guns and photographic outfits.
- Within 20 days following the close of this event, winners will be contacted by email which will include instructions to claim available prizes.
- All gun transfers will be subject to applicable federal and state gun laws.